Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thanks for watching...





Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the great award Val, it really means alot to me... *blushing*! I never thought I would get an award for something that I love doing.
I just want to say that I will share this award with my friend Debbie, because if it wasn't for her, none of this would have never happened-the photos, the meetings with Vincent and Kathryn! Her knowledge of NYC and her outgoing personality was a big part of these sightings!
Love you, Debbie! You are the best, Babe.
Anyway, can you believe it that it is over 6 months since the signing? Here are some photos from that day...enjoy!
Jenn

14 comments:

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Jenn-
What award did Val give you-
Regi.

Jenn Summitt said...

Hi Regi, Val gave me an award for my blog and thanking me for sharing my photos of Vincent etc.
Check out her blog
lifeandvincent.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Ohhhhh, Jenn, Thank You! We're going through our SVD...Summer Vincent Drought.

I know these pics were taken 6 months ago, but it's WONDERFUL to see him :)

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks Tess!

Jane said...

I love these photos you took Jenn, you deserve your award-he looks tired but oh so cute.

Jenn Summitt said...

Hey Janey...yeah he did look like he just rolled out of bed that morning, but he was scrumptious!

val said...

Vincent having just rolled out of bed is every fan's dream, so of course we love him evenmore when he looks that way.

Your photos are great, and make me feel really close to the man. Bless you.

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks Val, means alot to me!

abc said...

wonderful pix, thank you so much! i think you definitely deserved an award for this. :) (and i think i'll have to take a look at val's after ^^

it's been 6 months already? boy, time flies.

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks Tamara for your kind words!

JoJo said...

Hi Jenn!
Thanks for posting more pictures!! I haven't had a good Vincent fix thanks to the USA Channel showing the same 3 movies over and over and over again, ad nauseum. I hope you and Debbie are able to watch them shoot again this summer and fall!
Love, JoJo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous, especially the first one. I wonder if Vincent knows his neck is a nibble-able zone (just like the rest of him). Thanks for sharing Jenn.

Jenn Summitt said...

JoJo-we are hoping so this summer...Debbie is always working hard but we hope to get to see him again soon!

Diane, I love that term "nibble-able" very cool! thanks

Jane said...

I like Kate's kind of nervous smile in the photo.