Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another poem...I hope you enjoy it


To My Friend
You may not know this
But…
You make my days brighter
And
My give my nights comfort
And
Since you have been in my life-
It has felt more complete
And
Even though, it is impossible to see each other everyday
You are always in my thoughts
And
When we do meet
It is always interesting & pleasurable
And
The many talents that you possess
are endless
And
Your wisdom continues
to enlighten me
And
From you, I have learned and continue to learn
many great things
And
Furthermore,
I am honored and proud that I know you
Oh, by the way-
Thank you, for being my friend

12 comments:

Regina Caschetto said...

This Jenn-
Beautiful job-you certainly have many creative talents-
Regi.

Jenn Summitt said...

hey thanks Regi really appreciate that!

mary said...

very nice :)

val said...

This really works for me and my best friend, too. Thank you, Jenn.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful words and sentiments Jenn, you should write (and share!) more of your work.

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks, Vpdzoo, Val & Diane for your very awesome comments they sure do mean alot to me.

Diane, I sure will !

piper said...

This is lovely jenn!

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks, Piper, that means alot to me!

JoJo said...

Oh Jenn, this is a beautiful poem. So heartfelt!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us. Ya need to post this stuff more often! Along with more of your photographs too.

Have a fantastic weekend and I'm glad that you are my friend. :D

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks so much JoJo for your sincere thoughts of my poem

Jane said...

This is beautiful Jenn. I hope you'll post more of your work..You really have a gift!

Jenn Summitt said...

thanks Tess..for your great comment
:)