Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Hi Everyone,


Sorry, I know it has been awhile since my last post but I have been working many hours-thanks to Debbie (she's also my supervisor at work).


Anyway, I just started to write poetry, again. I have not thought about writitng poetry in 20 years, since I was in High School but the words just came to me.

I have written two poems this week. The first that I want to share with all of you is of course about Vincent.


Thanks to JoJo for the kind words. Well, I hope you enjoy it.

Vincent
You are unlike no other
You are just a man
You are a shy one
You walk with a confident stride
You are approachable
You are always on guard
Your hands talk
you do not have to say a word
Your eyes dance
You express yourself well
Your smile is contagious
You bring happiness to many
You are always thinking of your next move
You will go on
Your talents are extraordinary
you are never noticed
You can “become” anyone
You are always “yourself”
You are just real
And this is what I love about
YOU


12 comments:

JoJo said...

Awesome!!! I will send out an email and a notice to our Yahoo Group! :D

Jenn Summitt said...

thanks jojo really appreciate it again!!

Jean said...

Hi Jenn!
Just read your poem about Vincent, that is really good, you are so talented girl! Absolutely loved it, are you going to put the other one on the blog as well? Would love to read it. Jean

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful poem for Vincent Jenn - and good to have you back too!

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks Jean and Diane-glad you enjoyed it!
To Jean, I am thinking about putting the other one on here-it is dedicated to a special friend of mine and I would like to have her read it first-so it will be on here very soon.

abc said...

lovely! and it's absolutely true, i agree on every word you wrote.

Jenn Summitt said...

thanks tamara, that means alot to me!!

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Jenn-
What a beautiful job and yes it fits him so well-thanks for sharing-
Regi.

Jane said...

This is just beautiful Jenn. Thank You...Keep writing :)

Jenn Summitt said...

Thanks regi and tess for the kind words!!

lisa said...

What a lovely poem, Jenn! And I agree - every word just fits Vincent perfectly... *sigh* I so envy you talented girls!!

And we are VERY glad to have you back too - tell Debbie to stop working you so hard and let you get back to your REAL job of stalking Vincent!! *LOL*

Jenn Summitt said...

thanks Lisa for your wonderful comment really means alot to me